So I am procrastinating from my homework (lit review), and thought I would try to catch you up on the goings on in my life.
I am now living in San Antonio Texas and I am stationed at Lackland AFB doing the Prosthodontic residency here. It is a 3 year residency. I take classes at University of Texas Heath Schience Center, San Antonio and at the AF base. The first year is split between the school and the base and the last two years are pretty much all at the base.
June was a full month of orientation...briefing after briefing about base safety, etc. It was a good time to get to know my classmates, and get settled. My house is almost settled, just a few small things to complet (pictures to hang, and papers to sort).
Here is one room that is done, my bedroom, I love my turkish carpet in the room, it makes it feel very luxurious. (more photos to come)
July 1 started classes. So I am off and running in the homework department of things, well except for right now since I am chatting with you. But as soon as I am done here it is back to the articles I go.
I am still looking for a good church, but I know that God will provide. Please be praying for the educaitonal process and my attitude through it. Thanks, Amy

I love your room...so bright and cheery! I can't wait for a nice spacious place again!!! I look forward to a visit one of these days, friend!
ReplyDelete