I walked down to Kelly and Kelly (a 15 minute walk), and the dealer said to look at the cars on the lot and let her know which number caugth my eye and I could have the keys to turn it on (no driving).
You may think this would take hours, but the lot was only the width of the building and the lenght of a small lot.
I sorted through about 30 cars.
There were really only three I thought were viable due to size. I wanted something small but with some cargo space, you know for the obligatory Ikea trips...
Meet the Wine Toyota Passo...I will passo you by. he he he
I walked back into the dealer, told her I liked the passo, she told me the price, I gave her a 40,000yen deposit and she said to come back in 2 days to pick it up (the time to register it).
It was ready a day early and now she's mine.
Now I am jetting around Japan only making a few mistakes a day...no accidents yet...


No comments:
Post a Comment